You can enable the bandwidth throttling and schedule it (if needed) as the following:
Method 1: Using the Polarbackup Desktop software
- Open the Polarbackup desktop software.
- Click on Settings.
- From the left panel, select the Resource optimization.
- Check the box beside Enable Bandwidth Throttling.
- Set the throttling options that you want the Polarbackup to follow.
- Click the Save icon.
Method 2: From the Polarbackup Website
This method applies when you are using a policy to control the backup.
- Sign in to your Polarbackup online account.
- Refer to the Policies tab.
- Click on the Edit button next to the policy name you wish to edit or create a new policy.
- Under the Settings tab, and from under the Bandwidth Throttling section, check the box beside Enable Bandwidth Throttling, and set the throttling options that you want Polarbackup to follow
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Assign the policy to the wanted user.
Method 2 above is only available in the Business edition of Polarbackup.