This message means that your computer couldn’t communicate properly with our servers or due to a missing component from your system.
To solve this, please follow the instructions below:
- Make sure that you have the required .NET Framework installed in your system. You can install the required .Net Framework package for your operating system from the following links:
- For Windows Vista: Download link
- For Windows 7, 8, and 10: Download link
- If you already have the correct version of the .Net Framework installed or if the installer above does not solve the problem, please repair your .Net installation using this utility: Download Link.
Once the download is complete, please run the tool and follow the steps on your screen to repair your .NET Framework installation.
- Install the required Microsoft C++ Redistributable 2017 Package from the following links:
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 – 32-bit (x86) Download
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 – 64-bit (x64) Download
- If the above didn’t solve the problem, please download the following script and run it on your computer: Download link