If the scheduled backup of Polarbackup is missed, Polarbackup will postpone the backup until the next scheduled time. However, you can set Polarbackup to run the backup as soon as possible after a scheduled time is missed by applying the following:
- Since Polarbackup uses the Windows Task Scheduler to run the scheduled backup, open the Windows Task Scheduler on your machine. (Control Panel → Administrative Tools → Double-click Task Scheduler)
- From the left panel of the Windows Task Scheduler, select Task Scheduler Library.
- Double-click the Polarbackup Start Backup task from the list of your scheduled tasks.
- From the Settings tab, select the Run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed option.
- Click OK. If Task Scheduler asks you to enter the login password of your Windows user account, please do and click OK.