On a Windows Machine
- Go to your Control Panel → Programs and Features → PolarBackup → Uninstall.
- Now, Polarbackup Uninstall wizard will start, to perform a clean uninstall, make sure that the option Keep Polarbackup Settings (Recommended if you wish to reinstall) is not selected.
- Proceed with the uninstallation process to the end.
On a macOS Machine
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Applications → From the list of your installed applications, locate both of PolarBackup and PolarBackupRestore apps, and delete them from there. (Drag them to the Trash)
- Click Go on the Finder bar again → Go to folder.. → Type ~/.config/ and hit Enter → Delete the whole PolarBackup folder from there. (Drag it to the Trash)