Once you are done signing up for Polarbackup, here is what to do in order to start backing up your valuable data to the Polarbackup Cloud:
- Download the Polarbackup setup file on your machine. You can use the following direct download links:
- Run the downloaded setup file in order to start with the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is complete a Sign In window will be opened. Enter your Polarbackup login credentials.
- Select the data that you want to back up by clicking on either of the two tabs (Smart Selection and My Computer) → Click the Next button.
- Specify your preferred backup settings, and click the Next button. Below are the settings that you can set:
- Run on Schedule.
- Security Options: You can change it to either Use Polarbackup internal encryption password, or to Use your own password
- Enable/disable the Bandwidth Throttling option
When you are done, Polarbackup software will be uploading your selected data, and you can access this data by logging into your Polarbackup online account.