- Make sure the Hybrid+ drive is connected to your machine.
- Open your Polarbackup desktop software.
- From the Dashboard window of Polarbackup, click Restore. This will open the Polarbackup Restore window.
- Using the Computer Name drop-down menu, select the name of the computer that you want to restore from its backup.
- Select the data that you want to restore it from the left-side panel and add it to the right-side one using the Add icon. Once done, click the Next button.
- In the Restore options window, make sure to enable the Hybrid+ Location option, and to select the Hybrid+ folder (_PolarbackupHybrid) which contains your data → Click the Next button.
In this manner, when initiating the restore process with the Polarbackup Restore application, it will prioritize retrieving files from the Hybrid+ backup. If any files are not present in the Hybrid+ backup, Polarbackup will subsequently request them from the Cloud storage.