For Windows users:
- Go to your Control Panel → Programs and Features → Polarbackup → Uninstall.
- Now, Polarbackup Uninstall wizard will start, to perform a clean uninstall, make sure that the option Keep Polarbackup Settings (Recommended if you wish to reinstall) is not selected.
- Proceed with the uninstallation wizard.
For Mac users:
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Applications → From the list of your installed applications, locate both of Polarbackup and Polarbackup Restore apps, and delete them from there. (Drag them to the Trash)
- Click Go on the Finder bar again → Go to folder.. → Type ~/.config/ and hit Enter → Delete the whole Polarbackup folder from there. (Drag it to the Trash)